1. Vyazemskaya K. T. Osman Hamdi Bey (1842–1910): The First Turkish Orientalist? Vostochnyi Kurier / Oriental Courier. 2019. No. 1–2. Pp. 126–137 (in Russian).
2. Eremeev D. E., Meyer M. S. History of Turkey in the Middle Ages and Modern Times. Moscow: Moscow University Publishing House, 1992. — 246 p. (in Russian).
3. Yakovlev A. I. Modernization in the East in the 20th Century: Problems and Solutions. Vostochnyi Kurier / Oriental Courier. 2019. No. 1–2. Pp. 80–98 (in Russian).
4. Sakip Sabanc Müzesi. URL: https://www.sakipsabancimuzesi.org/en (accessed: 10.10.2020).
5. SSM’s Horse Sculptures. Sakipsabancimuzesi.org. URL: https://sakipsabancimuzesi.org/en/collections/ssms-horse-sculptures (accessed: 10.10.2020).
6. Ateş A. Private Museums in Turkey and Their Role in Democratization Process. Bremen: ECPR Graduate Student Conference, 2012. URL: https://silo.tips/download/private-museums-in-turkey-and-their-role-in-democratization-process-ahmet-emre-a (accessed: 10.10.2020).
7. Number of museum visitors increases in Turkey in 2019. Salaam Gateway. URL: https://www.salaamgateway.com/story/number-of-museum-visitors-increases-in-turkey-in-2019 (accessed: 10.10.2020).
8. The Russian Avant-garde. Dreaming the Future Through Art and Design. URL: https://www.sakipsabancimuzesi.org/en/page/exhibitions/russian-avant-garde-dreaming-future-through-art-and-design (accessed: 10.10.2020).