1. Gorokhov S. A. Religious Factor in the Political Life of Modern India. The Bulletin of Adyghe State University. 2011. No. 2(80). Pp. 95–100 (in Russian).
2. Gorokhov S. A., Dmitriev R. V. Demographic Features of Indian Religious Communities at the Beginning of the 21st Century. Tomsk State University Journal. 2016. No. 406. Pp. 56–63 (in Russian).
3. Likhachev K. A. Assam in Unrest. Asia and Africa Today. 2012. No. 10. Pp. 25–30 (in Russian).
4. Mikhailov S. A. Problems of the Modern Society and Ethnic Separatism in North-Eastern India (NER). RUDN Journal of World History. 2019. Vol. 11. No. 4. Pp. 315–328 (in Russian).
5. Podoplelov S. A. Burden of Assam: Problems of the Illegal Migration from Bangladesh to India. Asia and Africa Today. 2019. No. 8. Pp. 61–65 (in Russian).
6. Stolyarov A. A. En Route to Sibsagar: Three Capitals of Ahom Kingdom. Vostochnyi Kurier / Oriental Courier. 2020. No. 1–2. Pp. 216–242 (in Russian).
7. Dutta N. Immigration in Assam: A Historical Perspective. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention. 2015. Vol. 4. Issue 1. Pp. 30–32.
8. Mising Gompir Kumsung: A Dictionary of the Mising Language (Mising to Mising, Assamese, English). Ed. T. R. Taid. Guwahati: Anundoram Borooah Institute of Language, Art & Culture, 2010. — 697 p.
9. Migrant law in India: protests do not subside for fifth day, there are dead. BBC (in Russian). 16.12.2019. URL: https://www.bbc.com/russian/news-50809581 (accessed: 10.10.2020).
10. Citizenship Amendment Bill: India's new 'anti-Muslim' law explained. BBC. URL: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50670393 (accessed: 08.10.2020).
11. Ajan Pir Award conferred on Arun Sharma. The Assam Tribune. 19.12.2015. URL: http://www.assamtribune.com/scripts/detailsnew.asp?id=dec2015/state052 (accessed; 10.10.2020).
12. Ajan Pir Dargah Sivasagar. TourMyIndia. URL: https://www.tourmyindia.com/states/assam/ajan-pir-dargah.html (accessed: 10.10.2020).
13. Devidol, Gaurisagar. URL: http://asiguwahaticircle.gov.in/Devidol%20Gaurisagar.html (accessed: 03.10.2020).
14. Nath H. K., Nath S. K. Illegal Migration into Assam: Magnitude, Causes, and Economic Consequences. SHSU Economics & Intl. Business Working Paper. No. 10–06. 2010. URL: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1750383 (accessed: 10.10.2020).
15. Important Sufis of Assam and their Contributions. Shodhganga. URL: https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/10603/69146/10/10_chapter%203.pdf (accessed: 10.10.2020).
16. Yein T. Ch. The Stone Bridges of the Ahom Era. DimorianReview. Sonapur, 2018. Vol. 5, Iss. 5. URL: http://www.dimorianreview.com/2018/09/the-stone-bridges-of-ahom-era.html#axzz6Lx4kFgxf (accessed: 03.10.2020).