1. Aidit D. N. Indonesian Society and the Indonesian Revolution. Moscow: Gospolitizdat, 1958. — 64 p. (in Russian)
2. Aidit D. N. A Short History of the Communist Party of Indonesia. Moscow: Foreign Literature Publishing House, Vol. 1, 1956. — 55 p. (in Russian)
3. Bandilenko G. G., Deopik D. V., Tsyganov V. A., Gnevusheva E. I. History of Indonesia. Vol. 1. Moscow: Moscow State University, 1992. — 304 p. (in Russian)
4. Drugov A. U., Reznikov A. B. Indonesia in the Period of Guided Democracy. Moscow: Institute of Oriental Studies RAS, 1969. — 166 p. (in Russian)
5. Efimova L. M. USSR and the Revival of the Communist Party of Indonesia in the Late 40s and Early 50s. MGIMO–University Bulletin. 2009. No. 54. Pp. 1–21 (in Russian)
6. Tolmachev N. A. Linguistic and Regional Studies of the Malay-Indonesian World (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei) Moscow: MGIMO-Univ, 2016. — 226 p. (in Russian)
7. Tyurin V. А. The History of Indonesia. Moscow: Oriental University, 2004. — 595 p. (in Russian)
8. Yuriev A. Yu., Indonesia after the Events of 1965. Moscow: Nauka, 1973. — 256 p. (in Russian)
9. Rhoma Dwi Aria dan Muhidin M. Dahlan. Lekra tak membakar buku. Yogyakarta: Merakesumba, 2008. — 580 p.
10. Wieringa S. Sexual Politics in Indonesia. London: Palgrave Macmillan. — 410 p.
11. M. V. Zimyanin to M. A. Suslov. Memorandum. October 10, 1965, by the correspondent of Pravda in Indonesia V. Shurygin “On the Political Situation in Indonesia in Connection with the Events of September 30, 1965”. Russia. 20th Century (Almanac). (in Russian). URL: https://alexanderyakovlev.org/almanah/inside/almanah-doc/1022811 (accessed 20.11.2020).
12. People of Indonesia, Unite and Fight to Overthrow the Fascist Regime. Foreign languages press, Peking. URL: http://www.massline.info/Indonesia/PKIscrit.htm (accessed 23.11.2020).
13. Defense Speech Given by Sudisman in 1967. Sudisman, Djakarta 21 Djuli 1967. URL: https://web.archive.org/web/20060203165317/http://www.marxists.org/indonesia/indones/sudisman.htm (accessed 15.11.2020).