1. The Well-Being of the World’s Population. Reference Tables. Saint Petersburg: Art-Express, 2013. — 90 p. (in Russian)
2. Bolshakov O. G. Medieval Arab City. Essays in the History of Arab Culture of the 5th–15th Centuries. Ed. O. G. Bolshakov. Moscow: Nauka, 1982. Pp. 156–214 (in Russian)
3. Vasiliev A. M. The History of Saudi Arabia (1745 – Late 20th Century). Moscow: Klassika plyus, 1999. — 670 p. (in Russian)
4. Vasiliev A. M. Call of the Desert. Azia i Afrika Segodnia. Special Issue. 2019. Feb. Pp. 24–29 (in Russian)
5. Davletshin A. G. A. Report of Stabs-kapitan Davletshin on an Assignment to Hejaz. Saint Petersburg: Voennaya Tipografiya, 1899. — 145 p. (in Russian)
6. Naumkin V. V. Failed Partnership. Soviet Diplomacy in Saudi Arabia between the World Wars. Moscow: IOS RAS, Aspect Press Ltd, 2018. — 456 p. (in Russian)
7. Proshin N. I. Saudi Arabia. Moscow: Nauka, 1964. — 304 p. (in Russian)
8. Palgrave G. Personal Narrative of a Year's Journey through Central and Eastern Arabia (1862–1863). Saint Petersburg: V. Demakov’s Typography, 1875. — 434 p. (in Russian)
9. Rodriguez A. M. Oil, and the Evolution of the Social Structures of Arabian Monarchies. Moscow: Nauka, 1989. — 262 p. (in Russian)
10. Countries of the East. Economy Reference Book. Vol. I. Middle East. Moscow-Leningrad: OGIZ, 1934. — 582 p. (in Russian)
11. Yakovlev A. I. King Abdulaziz: Creator of Saudi Arabia. Moscow: Palomnik, 2007. — 238 p. (in Russian)
12. Yakovlev A. I. Modernization in the East in the 20th Century: Problems and Solutions. Vostochnyi Kurier / Oriental Courier. 2020. No. 1–2. Pp. 80–99 (in Russian)
13. Armstrong H. C. Lord of Arabia Ibn Saud. The Intimate Study of a King. London: Kegan Paul Ltd, 2005. — 296 p.
14. Al Farsy F. Modernity and Tradition. The Saudi Equation. London: Kegan Paul Ltd, 1990. — 337 p.
15. Facey W. Riyadh. The Old City. From Its Origins until the 1950s. London: Immel Publishing Ltd, 1992. — 383 p.
16. Lacey R. The Kingdom: Arabia and the House of Saud. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1981. — 630 p.
17. Population Bulletin of the UN Economic Commission for Western Asia. N.Y., 1974. No. 7.
18. Saudi Arabia. Views from the Kingdom. Riyadh, 2006.
19. Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency. Annual Report 1431 H (2010 G). Riyadh, 2010. — 416 p.
20. Twal Ghazi O. Discover the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Riyadh: King Abdulaziz Public Library, 2009. — 378 p.
No posts found