1. Aglarov M. A. Rural Community in Nagorny Sagestan in the 17th– the Beginning of 19th Centuries (Research in the Interconnections of Economy, Social Structures, and Ethnos). Makhachkala: IIAE DNTs RAN Publ, 2014. — 290 p. (in Russian).
2. Vasiliev L. S. Traditional East and Marxist Socialism. The Structure of Power and Management. Moscow: Nauka. Vostochnaya Literatura, 1993. Pp. 143–176 (in Russian).
3. Vasiliev L. S. The History of the East. Vol. 1. Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola Publ., 1998. — 495 p. (in Russian).
4. World History in Six Volumes. A. O. Chubarian (Ex. ed.). Vol. 1. Ancient World. Moscow: Nauka, 2011. — 877 p. (in Russian).
5. he History of the East in Six Volumes. Vol. 1. The East in the Ancient Rimes. Moscow: Vostochnaya Literatura, 1997. — 479 p. (in Russian).
6. The History of the East in Six Volumes. Vol. 2. The East in the Middle Ages. Moscow: Vostochnaya Literatura, 1995. — 517 p. (in Russian).
7. The History of China from Ancient Times to the Beginning of the 21st Century. Vol. 1. The Most Ancient and Ancient History (According to the Archaeological Data). From Paleolith to the 5th Century B. C. Moscow: Nauka. Vostochnaya Literatura, 2016. — 1012 p. (in Russian).
8. New History of the Countries of Asia and Africa. In 3 Parts. P. 1. 16th–19th Centuries. A. M. Rodriguez (Ed.) Moscow: Vlados Publ., 2017. — 400 p. (in Russian).
9. Korotaev A. V. Mountains and Democracy: An Introduction. N. N. Kradin, V. A. Lynsha (eds.) Alternative Pathways to Early Statehood. Vladivostok: Far East Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Dal'nauka, 1996. Pp. 60–74.
No posts found