1. Asmyatullin R. R. The Arab States on the Global Markets of the Higher Education: Cooperation with Russia. International Trade and Trade Policy. 2016. No. 3. Pp. 100–114 (in Russian).
2. Melkumyan E. S. Development of the Gulf Monarchies: Break to the Future. Asia and Africa Today. 2020. Iss. 2. Pp. 37—42 (in Russian).
3. Solovieva U. V. National Innovative Systems of the Gulf States: Formation and Prospects of Development. Asia and Africa Today. 2019. Iss. 11. Pp. 36–42 (in Russian).
4. Abouelnaga H. M. et al. A Survey on Educational Technology in Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2019. Vol. 14. No. 22. Pp. 4149–4160.
5. Alhouti I. Education during the Pandemic: The Case of Kuwait. Journal of Professional Capital and Community. 2020. Vol. 5. Issue 3/4. Pp. 213–225.
6. Al Musawi A. Sh. Current Status of Educational Technologies at Omani Higher Education Institutions and Their Future Prospective. Educational Technology Research and Development. 2007. Vol. 55. No. 4. Pp. 395–410.
7. Alqarni A. A. Educational Technology in Saudi Arabia: A Historical Overview. International Journal of Education, Learning and Development. 2015. Vol. 3. No 8. Pp. 62–69.
8. Karkouti I. M. Qatar’s Educational System in the Technology-Driven Era: Long Story Short. International Journal of Higher Education. 2016. Vol. 5. No. 3. Pp. 182–189.
9. Lightfoot M. Education Reform for the Knowledge Economy in the Middle East: a study of education policy making and enactment in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Doctoral thesis. London: UCL Institute of Education, 2014.— 169 p.
10. Rassekh S. Education as a Motor for Development. Geneva: International Bureau of Education, 2004. — 47 p.
11. Slimi Z. Online Learning and Teaching during COVID-19: A Case Study from Oman. International Journal of Information Technology and Language Studies (IJITLS). 2020. Vol. 4. Issue 2. Pp. 44–56.
12. Minister of fAIries: Why do the UAE need a Minister for the Artificial Intelligence? RBK (in Russian). URL: https://trends.rbc.ru/trends/industry/5db858b39a7947f514da853d (accessed 03.07.2021).
13. Afsal M. How QF Universities Adapted to Distance Learning. QRMedia. URL: https://qrmedia.world/covid-19-how-qf-universities-adapted-to-distance-learning/ (accessed 17.07.2021).
14. Al-Hadjraf: Reconsidering the Strategy of the Electronic Education. Al-Djarida (in Arabic). URL: https://www.aljarida.com/articles/1462105058477581400/ (accessed 05.07.2021).
15. Al Mulla Y. COVID-19: Kuwait Schools to Continue E-Learning for Second Semester. Gulf News. URL: https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/kuwait/covid-19-kuwait-schools-to-continue-e-learning-for-second-semester-1.77125435 (accessed 16.07.2021).
16. Al Rayan Schools and Microsoft Successfully Conduct Remote E-Learning for More than 13,000 Students in Kuwait. Microsoft News. URL: https://news.microsoft.com/en-xm/2021/01/26/al-rayan-schools-and-microsoft-successfully-conduct-remote-e-learning-for-more-than-13000-students-in-5-schools/ (accessed 16.07.2021).
17. Apen-Sadler D. Most Private Schools in Bahrain to Reduce Tuition Fees or Postpone Payments. Time Out Bahrain. URL: https://www.timeoutbahrain.com/kids/440751-most-private-schools-in-bahrain-to-reduce-tuition-fees-or-postpone-payments (accessed 17.07.2021).
18. Balaji R. D., al-Fatnassi T., al-Mahri F. Social Impact of MOOC’ s in Oman Higher Education. ResearchGate. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/274730339_Social_Impact_of_MOOC%27s_in_Oman_Higher_Education (accessed 09.07.2021).
19. Covid-19: AI-Powered E-Learning Platform in all UAE Public Schools Soon. Khaleej Times. URL: https://www.khaleejtimes.com/coronavirus-pandemic/covid-19-ai-powered-e-learning-platform-in-all-uae-public-schools-soon (accessed 15.07.2021).
20. Covid-19 — A Timeline of Developments across the Education Sector. Bahrain This Month. URL: https://www.bahrainthismonth.com/magazine/features/covid-19-a-timeline-of-developments-across-the-education-sector (accessed 17.07.2021).
21. Dajani H. Coronavirus: How UAE Moved Education for 1.2 Million Pupils Online after Outbreak. UAE National News. URL: https://www.thenationalnews.com/uae/education/coronavirus-how-uae-moved-education-for-1-2-million-pupils-online-after-outbreak-1.1073708 (accessed 14.07.2021).
22. Desh S. EdTech in the Era of a Pandemic: the GCC Perspective. Khaleej Times. URL: https://www.khaleejtimes.com/business/local/edtech-in-the-era-of-a-pandemic---the-gcc-perspective (accessed 12.07.2021).
23. Distance Learning in Times of COVID-19. The United Arab Emirates` Government Portal. URL: https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/education/distance-learning-in-times-of-covid-19 (accessed 14.07.2021).
24. Education Statistics. The World Bank. URL: https://datatopics.worldbank.org/education/indicators (accessed 29.06.2021).
25. ELearning, MLearning and Distance Learning. The United Arab Emirates` Government Portal. URL: https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/education/elearning-mlearning-and-distant-learning (accessed 13.07.2021).
26. Empowering Disadvantaged Communities Through Innovative Education. UNESCO. URL: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/media-services/single-view/news/empowering_disadvantaged_communities_through_innovative_educ/ (accessed 09.07.2021).
27. Farid S. UAE Top Performer in EdTech, Focus on Education. EdArabia. URL: https://www.edarabia.com/uae-top-performer-edtech-innovation/ (accessed 11.07.2021).
28. Gokulan D. Education in the UAE: Then, Now and Tomorrow. Khaleej Times. URL: https://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-40-anniversary/education-in-the-uae-then-now-and-tomorrow (accessed 12.07.2021).
29. Has Covid-19 Changed GCC Education Forever? Oxford Business Group. URL: https://oxfordbusinessgroup.com/news/has-covid-19-changed-gcc-education-forever (accessed 13.07.2021).
30. How Coronavirus Crisis Reinvented Online Learning as a Necessity. Arab News. URL: https://www.arabnews.com/node/1722671/middle-east (accessed 15.07.2021).
31. Leading Efforts to Combat Coronavirus Pandemic. UNESCO. URL: https://iite.unesco.org/publications/leading-efforts-to-combat-coronavirus-pandemic/ (accessed 13.07.2021).
32. Madrasa (Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Global Initiative). URL: https://madrasa.org/ (accessed 12.07.2021).
33. Mingas M. TRA-Oman Greenlights Additional Spectrum During Covid-19. Capacity Media. URL: https://www.capacitymedia.com/articles/3825229/tra-oman-greenlights-additional-spectrum-during-covid-19 (accessed 16.07.2021).
34. Ministry of Education Launches Mzeed Educational Platform. IloveQatar. URL: https://www.iloveqatar.net/news/education/ministry-of-education-launches-mzeed-educational-platform (accessed 16.07.2021).
35. National Learning Platforms and Tools. UNESCO. URL: https://en.unesco.org/covid19/educationresponse/nationalresponses (accessed 15.07.2021).
36. Ndichu D. Kuwait Picks Microsoft Teams for National Online Education Platform. Gulf Business. URL: https://gulfbusiness.com/kuwait-picks-microsoft-teams-for-national-online-education-platform/ (accessed 16.07.2021).
37. Ooredoo Joins Hands with Ministry of Education to Launch E-Learning Platform for Academic Year 2020-2021. Ooredoo. URL: https://www.ooredoo.om/AboutOoredoo/Media/PressReleases/DetailPressRelease/tabid/2375/ArticleId/4360/Ooredoo-Joins-Hands-with-Ministry-of-Education-to-Launch-E-Learning-Platform-for-Academic-Year-2020-2021.aspx (accessed 15.07.2021).
38. Q-Learning Witnesses 839,351 Text Messages Between Teachers, Students on March 31. Peninsula Qatar`s Daily Newspaper. URL: https://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/article/03/04/2020/Q-Learning-witnesses-839,351-text-messages-between-teachers,-students-on-March-31?__cf_chl_captcha_tk__=pmd_sO5c5C.azSrzQUvK7mBzTWhhBbFhjs.fXPidMIXwFAE-1629242984-0-gqNtZGzNAyWjcnBszQaR (accessed 17.07.2021).
39. Quality Education. UN’s 2030 Agenda. URL: https://u.ae/en/about-the-uae/leaving-no-one-behind/4qualityeducation (accessed 11.07.2021).
40. Razzak N.A. E-Learning and National Innovation in Bahrain: Opportunities, Challenges, and Future Developments. Conference Paper. ResearchGate. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316989815_E-Learning_and_National_Innovation_in_Bahrain_Opportunities_Challenges_and_Future_Developments_April_2-3_2017 (accessed 08.07.2021).
41. Remote Learning for All Students Except Grade 12. Times of Oman. URL: https://timesofoman.com/article/94560-remote-learning-for-all-students-except-grade-12 (accessed 15.07.2021).
42. Saudi E-Learning Portal Ushers in ‘New Normal’ with Virtual Classrooms. Arab News. URL: https://www.arabnews.com/node/1730541/saudi-arabia (accessed 13.07.2021).
43. Saudi Electronic University. URL: https://seu.edu.sa/en/home/ (accessed 08.07.2021).
44. The Ministry of Education Strategy 2010–2020. URL: https://www.moe.gov.ae/Arabic/Docs/MOE _Strategy.pdf (accessed 11.07.2021).
45. The Regional Centre for Information and Communication Technology. URL: www.regcict.com (accessed 09.07.2021).
46. UAE E-Learning Platform Reaches Senegal. Bahrain News Agency. URL: https://www.bna.bh/en/UAEelearningplatformreachesSenegal.aspx?cms=q8FmFJgiscL2fwIzON1%2BDu7X%2B%2FXk%2BCJHGebSRhFZdsQ%3D (accessed 03.07.2021).
47. University of Bahrain Goes all-in on AWS. Amazon Web Services. URL: https://aws.amazon.com/ru/blogs/publicsector/university-of-bahrain-goes-all-in-aws/ (accessed 17.07.2021).
48. Varghese J. WISE Initiative to Make Qatar Mena Frontrunner in EdTech. Gulf Times. URL: https://www.gulf-times.com/story/693178/WISE-initiative-to-make-Qatar-Mena-frontrunner-in- (accessed 10.07.2021).
49. Wamda Invests in Arabic Teacher Training Platform Aanaab. Wamda. URL: https://www.wamda.com/2020/03/wamda-invests-arabic-teacher-training-platform-aanaab (accessed 12.07.2021).
50. Wazir at-tarbiya: naffazna “al-flash maimuriy” fi 4 ashhur bi-taklifat 259 alf dinar. Al-Anba’. URL: https://www.alanba.com.kw/ar/kuwait-news/education/237505//وزير-التربية-نفذنا-الفلاش-ميموري-اشهر-بتكلفة-الف-دينار-2011-10-25 (accessed 05.07.2021).
51. Suspension of the “al-Tablet” Project after Theft of 26 Millions of Dinars! Al-Qibs (in Arabic). URL: https://alqabas.com/article/514015-وقف-مشروع-التابلت-بعد-هدر-26-مليون-دين (accessed 06.07.2021).
52. World Population Prospects 2019. United Nations. URL: https://population.un.org/wpp/Download/Standard/Interpolated/ (accessed 30.06.2021).
No posts found