1. Obraztsov A. V., Suleimanovav A. S. Dracula in Istanbul: An Experience of Cultural Import of the Irrational. Current Issues of Turkic Studies: International Scientific Conferences XXXIII and XXXIV Kononov Readings: Conference Proceedings. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg Center for Development and Support of Oriental Studies, 2020. Pp. 103–121 (in Russian).
2. Repenkova M. M. Turkish Literature at the Turn of the 20th–21st Centuries: Main Paradigms. Moscow: Nauka – Vostochnaya Literatura Publ., 2016. — 231 p. (in Russian).
3. Repenkova M. M. Turkish Writers of the Transition Period. Literary Portraits. Moscow: Nauka – Vostochnaya Literatura Publ., 2020. — 327 p. (in Russian).
4. Repenkova M. M. At the Roots of Modern Turkish Fantasy. Philological Science. Matters of Theory and Practice. 2021. No. 3. Pp. 691–697 (in Russian).
5. Chernyak V. D., Chernyak M. A. Popular Literature in Terms and Concepts. Study Reference Dictionary. Moscow: Flinta – Nauka Publ., 2018. — 192 p. (in Russian).
6. Arca N. A Fantastical Approach to the Turkish Reality: Nazlı Eray, Haldun Taner Award. National Art. 1988. No. 189/1. Pp. 20–23 (in Turkish).
7. Aydın İ. From Utopia to Science Fiction: An Expression of Ontological Distrust Towards Modern Civilisation. Fantasy in Literature and Translation. İstanbul: İstanbul Üniversitesi Publ., 2006. Pp. 109–116 (in Turkish).
8. Dayıoğlu G. Twilight Birds. Istanbul: Altin kitaplar Publ., 2005. — 317 p. (in Turkish).
9. Duru O. Science Fiction. Turkish Language. 1973. No. 256. Pp. 334–336 (in Turkish).
10. Duru O. Science Fiction as Literature of Probabilities. World Culture, 1992. No. 88. Pp. 22–23 (in Turkish).
11. Ertem C. Fantasy Literature and the Concept of Mystery. Fantasy in Literature and Translation. İstanbul: İstanbul Üniversitesi Publ., 2006. Pp. 11–24 (in Turkish).
12. Moran B. A Critical Look at the Turkish Novel. 3. From Sevgi Soysal to Bilge Karasu. İstanbul: İletişim Publ., 1994. — 138 p. (in Turkish).
13. Naci F. About Fantasy Literature. The Novel and Real Life. A Critic’s Diary. İstanbul: YKY Publ., 2002. Pp. 110–121 (in Turkish).
14. Özlük N. The Fantasy Novel in Turkish Literature. PhD Thesis. İstanbul, İstanbul Üniversitesi Publ., 2010. — 404 p. (in Turkish).
15. Öztokat N. Describing Fantasy: Variety of Themes. Fantasy in Literature and Translation. İstanbul: İstanbul Üniversitesi Publ., 2006. Pp. 37–46 (in Turkish).
16. Uğur V. The Fantasy Novel in Turkish Literature. The Journal of Turkish Language and Literature. Istanbul: Istanbul University Publ, 2011. Pp. 133–154 (in Turkish).
17. Urgan M. The Concept of Utopia in Literature and Thomas More. Istanbul, Adam Publ., 1984. — 134 p. (in Turkish).
18. Yeşilyurt Ş. A Study of Fantasy, Based on Bariş Müstecaplıoğlu’s Land of Shamans Cycle. The Black Sea Journal. 2016. No. 2. Pp. 5–15 (in Turkish).
No posts found